Endless Location Sharing Uses
Just a few of the things you can do with Bark’s family location sharing features:
- Make sure your kid gets to school safely
- Get an alert if your teen sneaks out of the house at night
- Collaborate with a co-parent to help keep your kid safe
- Rest assured that your child made it to their BFF’s house on their skateboard
- And so much more!
See the Most Important Insights
You’re busy! You probably don’t have a whole lot of extra time to watch your kid move in real time on a map.
We make sure you have the most important information about your child’s location so you can keep them safe while they’re on the move.
Extra Protection With Check-Ins
Sometimes, you just need to know your kid’s exact location.
For those situations, request a check-in and our family location sharing dashboard will show you the address of where they’re currently located!
What Parents Are Saying
Our Products & Prices
How to Talk About Location Sharing
Need some talking points for a conversation about location sharing? Here are some suggestions to get you started.
- “I want to give you a chance to have some more freedom. This helps me do that safely!”
- “I know you love riding your bike to your friend’s house. This app helps me know when you’ve gotten there safely.”
- “You know how you get to ride your skateboard as long as you wear a helmet? Bark is kind of like that helmet — it helps me know you’re safe when you’re doing your own thing.”